Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sleepy Rock!!!


Well at 31 weeks, breathing is definitely a chore. Everything on the inside is just squashed, I'm not even sure where anything is!!! That is not to mention every morning at 2:00am I am wide awake, so therefore, I am not getting any sleep on top of things. But that's ok because it is almost over, but then I will be up at 2:00am for different reasons, until she starts sleeping through the night. But even then I will probably be up at any little noise that comes from the room until shes older, and then I won't sleep at night because I would be worried when she's out with her friends, (and if she is going to be anything like her father...god help me). So I guess I can say goodbye to sleep permanently.

We tried to play some classical music for her but she doesn't budge-nothing-not even turns, but everytime I am in the car and "3 Doors Down" is on the radio, the girl starts moving around and kicking. That is not to mention her love for Gwen Stefani...this girl apparently has rock in her blood since her father was part of the famous band XFG many moons ago....lol...So she is getting a little guitar for her 2nd birthday...lol...but we will see what happens because she also loves nursery rhymes too so maybe she will be a poet....nah she will write the music with her guitar!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

Hey Porkchop-
SHe's gonna be a rock star like her Daddy! And dont worry about sleep, I'll get enough for the both of us. Lol.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Aww, that's so cute that she responds to certain things. I hope you guys get her plenty of books and music.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Well as of right now, we have a big book of nursery rhymes, some little golden books, and some Dr. Seuss and Disney book are on their way (we were supposed to get them early last month but the shipped them to the wrong apt) But once she is born we are going to have to pick her up some baby books and children songs...The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round - round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round - all through the town!!!! Fun times ahead!!!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home