Tuesday, November 15, 2005

28 Weeks!!!

Today marks my 28th week, God I have no idea where the time is going. Things are pretty much the same except I felt the baby Roll yesterday...I don't quit think I have ever felt the baby "roll" before...kick-hell yeah...roll...not so much...Felt kinda cool. I kinda forget sometimes that I'm pregnant until I walk past a mirror and noticed a Moose looking back at me or all of a sudden I feel a kick right in my bladder that forces me to run to the potty!!!! I have put a new link on the side in case any one would like to follow the development of the baby with me (http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment1.php). It includes descriptions of what is happening this week and ultrasound pics too...Quit Interesting Actually!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

I don't know where the time is going either. All I know is that I'm gonna be a daddy soon (faint) Lol. And you dont look like a moose. Your my little bar of Chunky goodness. Mmmm... Chocolate, Peanuts and raisins. Yum!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

ooohhh chunky. i stole a chunky once. of all the things to steal...weird.

you guys are gonna be parents. even more weird. i won't believe it until i see it.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ohhhhh....thats sweet...in a very strange way....but cute...mmmm chunky..i like chunkys they are good...mmmm..maybe I will run to the store and get one...YOU SUCK....NOW I WANT A CHUNKY!!!!!!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home