Monday, November 21, 2005

Wheels Go-Round!!!

30 weeks!!! I don't believe it!!! My god where did the time go! My mother-in-law was in town on a work conference, but of course she could not go without buying her grand-daughter some more stuff...(THANKS AGAIN MA!!!! Really do love it all!) So now we have a stroller and carseat (which came together) and a bathtub (which I was not sure about at first even though the girl in the store recommended it, until I went on line and saw it got 4-5 stars). Really starting to knock stuff off the list...This week we should be getting a crib and some of the other bedroom stuff.
We took the stroller and carseat out of the box and put the doll in it and pushed it around the apartment to get the pup used to it. He was more worried about the wheels on he stroller moving then he was the doll making noises inside the stroller. I think he is starting to get used to it, but of course time will tell how he reacts to the real thing. We may need to get him a new playmate to keep him busy...lol...


2 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

Another playmate for the Dog! Give it a few months and MAYBE we'll get a pup from the pound. Anyways, 30 weeks huh? (puke*) Just kidding. I'm looking forward to everything. And this is only the beginning of my parents spoiling their granddaughter. Lol. Talk to you later Chunky! Kidding.

XOXO- Porky

10:19 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

xmas shopping season is officially here. so, is your baby registry up to date? also, can you guys make a wishlist for yourselves?

thanks!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home