Thursday, November 03, 2005

Week 26 and Still Growing

Tuesday I reached my 26 week point...yippy!!!! Almost there. Had my monthly doctors appointment and of course that's always fun... Check your weight and measure you belly to see how much you resemble that Blue Whale you saw on discovery channel last night!!! The best part of the exam is actually hearing the baby's heartbeat with a "Doppler" which looks like a little baby microphone..."Check one check, check!!" But all of that aside, I am happy to say that all is well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aileen said...

omigod, you look so cute! seriously! do people touch your belly? that's kinda weird. why is it supposed to be ok to touch pregnant women you don't know? btw, it's hilarious that the dog is still wearing that cape!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Why thank you...it just seems to be getting bigger and bigger by the day..lol..I must say that strangers dont come up to me yet, but people in work in always touching!!!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home