Monday, November 28, 2005

Decisions, Decisions

Well the family was in town this week and I must admit, I has been interesting. I did get a dresser, a crib and a changing table out of it. So that was cool after a few hours of trying to decide. It really starting to get close and I think I am starting to feel the pressure. We were all in the baby store looking at cribs when I was totally overwelmed and had to run to the bathroom to get away from everyone. There are way to many decisions to make and I know this is just the beginning. Next is "what are the names you picked out" then "do you want drugs during delivery" and then "are you going back to work" and then "what school are you going to send your daughter to" and then they start all over when you have another one...my Lord!!!!! So much to think about!!! But it should be ok, Edward is supportive about everything (some of the time...lol...most of the time its like pulling teeth to get him to put his honest opinon into the mix...."I don't care, its whatever you want"....lol...)But i know everything will be ok, It always tends to work out and fall into place. Just need to remember to remain calm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aileen said...

i'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed, but it seems like you'll be able to handle it! good luck!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks, everything will be ok...Its usually just everynow and then I will get overwelmed. It's just really hard to believe that there will be an actualy "baby" in two months...not a cat, not a dog, a BABY a little person...in two months. But its also very exciting!!!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home