Friday, December 02, 2005

Nesting!!?


I have been reading that some women are absolutely tired and can not move during the 3rd trimester and they have no idea whats wrong with them...I wish that were the case. I can't stay still!!! And when I try to be still I feel nauseous and need to get up. Apparently this is called "nesting", the time when the mama bird's instinct kicks in to prepare for the baby. To be honest, I really try to be lazy and relax on the couch after work and watch some TV or bug the hubby while he's drawing, but then I get so damn restless, I just want to "SCREAM!!!!!" So then I get up and wash some clothes or wash the two glasses that are sitting in the sink...I feel like I am OCD. I suppose this is a good thing. I guess I could be really lazy and not do anything at all and use the "pregnant" card (like Edward calls it) all the time. Although, I guess I would be lying if I said I don't use it at all...."Boogs can you clean up the patio, I cant bend over because I'm PREGNANT" or "Boogs, can you get me a drink I just sat down and its hard for me to get up easily because I'm PREGNANT". But I really do not use it that much....lol...!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aileen said...

LOL, that's funny because I thought Edward was really bad about asking for stuff like getting him a drink etc. So, I think you need to use the pregnant card as much as possible!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Why thank you! But you know he used to be that way but he started doing things for himself now. He has been growing up since he is going to be a daddy...or Pa..or whatever it is he wants to be called....lol...

1:56 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Awwwwww, that's schweet. about time...;)

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home